Photography 10S (PHT10S)
The introductory Photography course is designed to teach students to capture, create, and alter images which demonstrate a sophisticated level of craft and creativity in digital imaging. Digital knowledge and skills are integrated with the fundamentals of photography. Begin to master your camera’s controls and settings and learn how to create stunning images! Through informative and entertaining lessons, you will go from wishing that one or two shots “turn out” to seeing high quality images ready for print.
- Technology Essentials (ICT)
- Tech basics, Introduction to Digital Pictures
- Photography Principles
- Digital Camera Introduction
- Displaying Images, Portfolio, Manipulating Images (Adobe Lightroom, Photoshop)
- Final project (Student Choice based upon point system)